Saturday, April 17, 2010

Quick Update!




So, I am 15 weeks along now and have a tummy, for sure! By the end of the day, I swear it's 3 times this size... what am I eating?!!

I'm feeling much better these last 7 days or so- the nausea seems to have passed. For awhile there, I was eating everything in sight- it was the only thing that helped me feel better. So, now I look forward to settling in to a more normal eating schedule. I am not as tired either so hopefully that bodes well for the next 14 weeks or so.

We have a doctor's appointment coming up in the next week and then I'll schedule my 20 week ultrasound. We're not sure yet if we're going to find out the gender of the baby but we're leaning in that direction. Other than that, I'm starting to check out daycare options and panicking a bit as many seem full.

My wise husband suggested we pray about this together and as we seek God's peace in this, I'll keep calling daycares and hoping for a great opening somewhere that we feel totally safe leaving our little babe. Any suggestions?

God is so good, huh? So good.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I miss you so much! I have been thinking about you and Baby Wolfe. I was thrilled to see your growing belly on your blog. You are adorable! I seriously hope I can see you before this baby arrives. Maybe when school is over. Love you and enjoy every minute of pregnancy-it is one of God's greatest miracles.

    ReplyDelete

Followers