Monday, July 18, 2011

gratitude

I haven't been numbering my gratitude posts and right now I'm too tired to go back and count up where I should be, so...


# 200 maybe? Who knows...

Air conditioning

popsicles

a fun concert with a good friend- yes, I went to see the New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys. Epic, I tell you... Epic. ;)

summer

watermelon



hair bows

the kiddie pool

Gemma's birthmark

our crockpot- seriously a "cool" way to cook in the summer.

my husband, the bug hunter

time to curl up with a good book- "the help" wonderful! "the Latehomecomer" Excellent!

Encouragement to just be the mom that I'm comfortable being, not try to be perfect. That's hard for me.

Snuggle time with my girl

sleep

lemonade

Gemma's first taste of ice cream



My mom telling me that I'm a good mom.

hard gratitude: poop in the tub... there is a story to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers